Wild Rose Care Home Services
Wild Rose Care Home brings to our community a safe, high quality home with unsurpassed staffing, attentive care, and a beautiful garden setting with nutritious meals and snacks. As a six-bed assisted living facility we are able to provide personalized care and attention that larger facilities may not be able to provide. We strive to provide a safe and stimulating environment with activities to meet the physical, social, emotional and psychological needs of our residents and promote their independence. Wild Rose Care Home encourages routine medical and dental care and provide for assistance in obtaining such care.
The following basic services are available to all residents:
- Lodging: Each private bedroom is large and has an attached private American Disability Act compliant half-bathroom. A separate wheelchair accessible shower room is available to all residents.
- Food Services: Three nutritious meals and snacks are served daily. We accommodate special low sodium and diabetic diets as prescribed by a physician.
- Laundry Services: Washing, drying and ironing of personal clothing; fresh bed and bath linens once a week or more as needed.
- Cleaning of resident room.
- Transportation: Plan, arrange and/or provide for transportation to medical and dental appointments. Because some of our residents are memory-impaired and may have diminished communication skills, staff is available to transport and accompany residents to their appointments if family is unavailable. We thereby ensure all needs are addressed and physician orders are implemented correctly. Wild Rose Care Home also provides transportation to incidental medical appointments such as optical, podiatry, physical therapy and audiology appointments.
- Activities: An activity program that provides social, educational and recreational activities is implemented. This program may include arrangement for utilization of available community resources, family and volunteers. Indoor activity areas are provided in the dining room and living room and are equipped to provide for social exchange, privacy and comfort. The outdoor shaded area is furnished with a patio table and chairs, side tables and benches for outdoor activities such as gardening, walking and afternoon teas.
- Personalized Care: Continuous care and supervision, observation for changes in physical, mental, emotional and social functioning is provided.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, eating, mobility tasks, continence and other personal needs.
- Hygiene items of general use such as soap, toothpaste, toilet paper, lotions, denture cleaner and incontinent care products are provided and included in the basic service rate.
- Assistance with taking prescribed and over-the-counter medications in accordance with physician’s instructions unless prohibited by law or regulation. All medications are centrally stored in locked drawers in the kitchen island for resident safety.
- Hospice services.
- Access to supportive services such as the Council on Aging, Ombudsman Program etc, as determined during the Pre-Placement Appraisal.